1 bedroom flat for saleRailton Road, Herne Hill, SE24
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1st Floor Flat
- Over 430 Sq Ft
- Approx 17` Reception Room
- Separate Kitchen With Fitted Appliances
- Fully Tiled High Quality Bathroom
- Short Walk Away From Herne Hill Station and Brixton Tube
- No Onward Chain
A well presented Victorian conversion flat furnished to a very high standard totalling over 430 square feet.
This flat has been finished to a high standard including double glazing throughout and has a high specification separate kitchen and bathroom. There is a 17` (approx.) reception to the front.
It is conveniently situated within an easy walk of both Herne Hill Rail station (Thames Link Stations and Victoria) and Brixton Underground. There is also an excellent shuttle bus that terminates in Clapham Old Town via Brixton. The ever popular Brixton Market with its excellent selection of bars and restaurants is within a short walk as is Herne Hill Village.
This property is offered to the market with the benefit of no onward chain.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Burn, Herne Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.