4 bedroom detached house for saleUpton Road, WIRRAL
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Two conservatories
- Off road parking for several cars
- Viewings advised
Situated in the sought after area of Moreton and close to all local amenities and transport links this well presented, four bedroom, detached family home is available for immediate viewings.
FANTASTIC FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, with off road parking for several cars and generous living accommodation. In brief the accommodation comprises of; hall, lounge, conservatory, dining room, modern fitted kitchen with a further conservatory, utility room and downstairs w/c to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a front garden which is mainly block paved, with parking for several cars and to the rear an enclosed garden, which is partially laid to lawn, with patio areas and established borders. The property itself has been decorated to a high standard and is ready for its new owner to move straight in to. VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED!
Door to the front of the property, wood effect flooring, under stairs storage cupboard housing gas meter, radiator, alarm and stairs for first floor. Access to the kitchen, lounge and dining room.
Lounge 20' 9" x 11' 9" ( 6.32m x 3.58m )
Carpeted flooring, ceiling lights, wall mounted feature fire and coved ceiling. Wall mounted television and television point. Upvc patio doors to rear garden and Upvc patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory (off Lounge)
Upvc build with brick base, windows to three sides and door to rear garden. Laminate floor and wall mounted lights.
Dining Room 18' 11" x 8' 2" ( 5.77m x 2.49m )
Laminate flooring, feature fire and surround, tv point and upvc double glazed window to front.
Fitted Kitchen 16' x 7' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Gas hob and electric oven with overhead extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Tiled floor, television point, part tiled walls and access through to conservatory.
Apex ceiling and upvc windows and doors to the rear garden. Access into utility area and downstairs w/c.
Plumbing for washing machine and boiler.
With low level w/c and hand basin.
With doors leading to all rooms, carpeted flooring and two airing cupboards.
Master Bedroom 15' x 8' 6" To the maximum point ( 4.57m x 2.59m To the maximum point )
Upvc window to the side of the property, radiator, television point and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 6" To the front of the wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.90m To the front of the wardrobes )
Upvc window to the rear of the property, wood effect flooring, radiato, television point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
Upvc window to the rear of the property, wood effect flooring, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Upvc window to the front of the property, radiator, coved ceiling, television point and wood effect flooring.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level w/c and wash basin, tiled walls and floor, two upvc frosted windows to the rear.
To the front of the property is off road parking for numerous cars, lawn and established borders, set in its own fenced surround.
To the rear of the property is a garden laid to lawn, paved patio area, gate leading out to the rear of the property and fence surround. Garden shed with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43012098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.