1 bedroom flat for saleOne Blackfriars, Southwark, London, SE1 9UF
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Own private balcony- South Facing
- Stunning Views of St Pauls & the city
- Zone 1 close to great transport links
- Private residential pool and gym
- Great location landmark building
- 999 year leasehold
- 30% Minimum Deposit Required
JS & Co presents this stylish one bedroom one bathroom apartment in the striking One Blackfriars Development situated in the capitals zone 1 and only 4 mins walk from the newly renovated Blackfriars stations.
This 50-story Tower will provide 274 new contemporary homes, with luxurious residents leisure facilities onsite, include a swimming pool, wet room and gym.
The apartment is located on the eighth level and benefits from lovely views out to the City and St Paul's to the east. It will be finished to the highest standards and specification.
One Blackfriars is only 4 mins from the newly renovated Blackfriars stations which gives you access to:
Waterloo in 9 mins
King"s Cross St Pancras International in 1 1 mins
Bond Street in 14 mins
London City Airport in 19 mins
Canary Wharf 20 in mins
Gatwick Airport 35 in mins
Heathrow Airport 41 in mins
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43015956.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 336184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.