2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleDavidson Road, Croydon, CR0
Sold by Us £290,000
- Newly extended long Lease. 167 Year Lease. Expires 2176.
- Both bedrooms are spacious double bedrooms. Wood Laminate Floors throughout.
- Suntrap for outdoor seating and eating area overlooking the garden.
- 12 minute walk to East Croydon Station. 2 minutes by car.
- 18 minute train journey into London Victoria. Fast trains to London Bridge, Gatwick and Brighton.
- 5 minute train time to Clapham Junction for links to further destinations.
- Excellent shopping, nightlife, restaurants, Vue cinema in Croydon High Street close by
- Main attraction, a new 'Westfield' shopping centre planned for central Croydon
- 4 minute walk to local shopping parade, includes a Co-op, Tesco Express, cafes, dry cleaners etc.
- Excellent tram links, 410 Bus route to Crystal Palace and Wallington close to property
Delightful Period featured 2 double bedroomed ground floor maisonette, with garden for sale, in this sought after area conveniently located a short walking distance to East Croydon station only 18 minutes train journey time to London Victoria. Excellent amenities and public transport links by tram and bus, all close by.
The impressive accommodation is well presented, newly decorated, and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43024098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwa-4xwa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.