3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Charlotte At Barnes Village, Cheadle, SK8
- Outstanding Conversion of Grade II listed former hospital to residential units
- New build houses comprising 2,3 and 4 bed homes
- 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments set within the listed building
- Outstanding 'Village' style development by Henley Homes
Last few three bedroom charlottes available on this AWARD WINING Development.
The Charlotte is a two-storey terraced house, with front and rear gardens and parking. Built by multi Award winning developers Henley, Barnes Village is a truly inspiring opportunity. Situated in charming, picturesque grounds of approximately 17 acres, this development consists of 39 historic apartments and townhouses, surrounded by 117 sympathetically designed new homes. Barnes Village: a classic quarter for contemporary living.
Barnes Village is a contemporary restoration of this magnificent Grade II listed building, amongst a collection of luxurious and elegant family homes.
Whether you require a beautiful new home, or a rewarding property investment Barnes Village is an attractive prospect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43024908.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AJZ160250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Cheadle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.