6 bedroom detached house for saleBarn Owl Way, Washingborough, Lincoln, LN4 1BS
- EXECUTIVE 3 STOREY, 6 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOME
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM AND STUDY
- MODERN KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM AND UTILITY ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM, 2 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS AND DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DOUBLE DRIVE AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
Located within the desirable village of Washingborough is this impressive and superbly presented Executive Six Bedroom Detached Family Home with versatile and flexible living accommodation over three floors to comprise; Entrance Hall, Study, Downstairs WC, Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Large Living Room and Dining Room. To the First Floor is the Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Bedroom Four, Five and Six and the Family Bathroom. To the Second Floor are Bedrooms Two with En-Suite Shower Room and Bedroom Three. Outside there are well maintained Front and Rear Gardens with access to a block paved Double Driveway and Double Garage. The property further benefits from having Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing throughout and is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
Viewing of the property is recommended to appreciate the versatile and flexible living accommodation on offer. Call Colonia Estate Agents 01522 527000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43025703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6956765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.