5 bedroom detached house for saleAthlone, Walsall, WS5
Offers in Excess of
- A very spacious five bedroom extended , detached ,double glazed house in excellent decorative order
- Situated in highly desirable area of Walsall, which is easily accesible from M5 M6 and A34
- Two reception rooms ,a seperate dining room and a large conservatory
- Welcoming open green plot of land, a mini park , infront of the house
- Modern fitted kitchen and seperate utility
- Block paved drive with double garage having remote electric door and ample off street parking
- Large south facing landscaped garden and patio area at the back with two garden sheds
- There are excellent schools including Grammer schools in and around Walsall
- A wide choice of restaurants,super markets,shops, cinemas,theatres and coffee houses nearby
- Good access to transport links to Birmingham , the second largest city in the country
We are delighted to offer for sale this 5 bedroom detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43026441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4wx-o6xm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.