Land for salePinfold Lane, Averham
Sold STC 0.18 ac. | £150,000
- 0.18 acres (0.07 hectares)
- Individual Building Plot
- Full Planning Permission
- Proposed Dwelling 1,800 sq.ft
- Site Area 0.18 acre approx
- Attractive Village Location
- Newark 4 Miles
- Southwell 4 Miles
- Immediate Possession Available
* Individual Building Plot * Full Planning Permission * Proposed Dwelling 1,800 sq.ft * Site Area 0.18 acre approx * Attractive Village Location * Newark 4 Miles * Southwell 4 Miles * Immediate Possession Available *
* Individual Building Plot
* Full Planning Permission
* Proposed Dwelling 1,800 sq.ft
* Site Area 0.18 acre approx
* Attractive Village Location
* Newark 4 Miles
* Southwell 4 Miles
* Immediate Possession Available
A building plot offered with Full Planning Permission for a detached new house and garage. The proposed dwelling is a cottage style design with a due South aspect, and internal floor area of 1,800 sq.ft and the plot extending 0.18 acre or thereabouts. This is indeed an unique opportunity at the present time to require a building plot located in a popular village located mid way between Newark and Southwell.
The village of Averham is conveniently situated mid way between Newark and Southwell. This charming small village has a primary school and regular bus services. Many commute from this area to Nottingham, Newark and Lincoln. The village has the excellent Manners Sutton primary school, the fine St Michael's early Norman church and unusually the Averham little theatre which hosts professional productions.
There are shopping facilities at both Southwell and Newark. Within three miles at Fiskerton there is a railway station with regular services to Nottingham. The village is convenient for access points to the A1 and A46. Fast mainline trains are capable of journey times from Newark Northgate to London Kings Cross in just over 75 minutes.
North East Elevation -
North West Elevation -
South East Elevation -
South West Elevation -
Site Plan -
Town And Country Planning - Full Planning Permission is granted under Newark and Sherwood District Council application no. 16/00001/FUL for the erection of a house and garage. The conditional planning consent is dated 6th July 2016. The development permitted shall not begin later than one year from the date of the permission.
A copy of the notice of decision can be obtained from the selling agents or on the Newark and Sherwood District Council website.
Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage are understood to be available but purchasers shall be required to make their own enquiries regarding the connections.
Tenure - The land is freehold.
Possession - Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Mortgage - Mortgage advice is available through our Mortgage Adviser. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the selling agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43037232.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26392998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Newark - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.