3 bedroom detached house for saleBerkeley Close, Dunkirk, Faversham, Kent
- Detached 3/4 bedroom cottage in lovely village location
- Fabulous cottage style gardens
- Recently installed luxury kitchen
- Oozes charm and character
- Many delightful features
- EPC energy rating D (59)
The gardens are a real wow factor to this beautiful detached cottage, even Alan Titchmarsh would be envious!Set in a popular village location, this home would be ideal for a young, growing family and offers well planned versatile 3/4 bedroom accommodation which can be arranged to suit personal requirements. The original cottage is believed to date back to the 18th century and has now benefited from a significant extension which provides the accommodation that is now on offer. Still oozing lots of charm and character with beamed ceilings and other attractive features, this house now offers a superb contemporary style interior with a touch of luxury. The kitchen has recently been upgraded and offers plenty of work surface space making it ideal for adventurous amateur chefs to work in.Set back from the road, the property sits on a large plot which is impossible to fully appreciate without venturing further, as the owners have created a delightful cottage style garden which has an enormous array of colourful shrubs and bushes with lovely lawns, which meander around the established borders. For those that love gardening this would be an absolute treat and a fabulous place to sit and relax in whilst soaking up the sunshine during the summer months.
What the Owner says:
Having lived in the village for well over 20 years, we moved to this property when we needed extra space as our children were growing up. We were already in the village and, with our children at the fantastic local school, we did not want to move away. Now our children are older and have moved away, it is time to down size and move on.The location has always been superb providing easy access to both Canterbury and Faversham which are only probably around 10 minutes away in the car. There has been plenty for us to see and do here which includes exploring open countryside and enjoying the many delightful country pubs on route!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'11 x 13'11 (6.07m x 4.24m)
- Sitting Room: 12'8 x 9'9 (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Breakfast Area: 13'2 x 6'4 (4.02m x 1.93m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 (3.58m) x 9'0 (2.75m) narrowing to 5'4 (1.63m)
- Utility Room: 10'6 x 5'1 (3.20m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 11'2 (4.24m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 9'11 (3.51m x 3.02m)
- Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Study: 10'6 x 6'3 maximum (3.20m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Detached Garage: 16'11 x 10'6 (5.16m x 3.20m)
- Large Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43037763.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.