2 bedroom apartment for salePenthouse, Wellington Road, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £300,000
- Penthouse Style Apartment
- Situated On The Border Of Hove/ Portslade
- With Stunning Panoramic Sea / Port Views
- Passenger Lift Access
- Video Entry System
- Solar Panels & Heat Recovery System
- 0.6 Miles To Portslade Station With Services To London
- Double Glazing With High Decibel Rating For Soundproofing
- 10 Year NHBC New Homes Warranty & A New 125 Year Lease
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Quartz Stone Worktops And Appliances
A striking new 2 bed penthouse available on the coast road, at the border of Hove and Portslade. Featuring breath-taking sea/port views that must be seen to be appreciated, stylish fitted kitchen, video entry system, passenger lift & a 10 year NHBC warranty
Call Oakley New Homes for further information 01273 688 881.
A rare opportunity to purchase a new third floor penthouse style apartment with stunning panoramic sea and port views. Accessed via a passenger lift, this new apartment has a spacious open plan living space with stylish fitted kitchen featuring quartz stone worktops and integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and en-suite. The apartment benefits from solar panels on the roof, a new 125 year lease, a balcony and a 10 year NHBC warranty.
The development is situated close to the Boundary Road/Station Road shopping thoroughfare. Wellington Road is convenient for Portslade Station (0.6 miles) with services to London and services towards Brighton City Centre. Recreational facilities at Vale Park, Hove Lagoon and the seafront/beach are all within easy reach.
Property ref: 121_1567_4009805
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43038000.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4009805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.