3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestleigh Park, Hengrove, Bristol
Sold STC £280,000
- 1930's Semi Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- 28ft Living Room / Dining Room
- Stunning Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Driveway Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Must be Viewed Internally
Well placed for local amenities and situated in the popular area of Hengrove is this beautifully presented 1930's style semi detached house. Enjoying a stunning modern kitchen, 28ft living room / dining room, a well maintained rear garden and driveway parking. *£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE*.
Westleigh Park, Hengrove
Beautifully presented throughout, this stunning semi detached house is located in the popular area of Hengrove close to local amenities. Well proportioned throughout, the property comprises an entrance hallway, spacious 28ft living room / dining room, a stunning modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally the property benefits from driveway parking, front garden and a beautifully maintained large rear garden. Must be viewed,
UPVC part obscure double glazed door to front. UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Understairs cupboard. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Open access to the living room / dining room. Open access to the kitchen.
Living Room / Dining Room 28' 11" into bay x 12' 5" max ( 8.81m into bay x 3.78m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. Two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. UPVC obscure double glazed door to the side. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. One and a half bowl sink drainer unit set into worksurface. Built-in gas hob with stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Inset ceiling spotlights. Understairs cupboard.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access point. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 3" into bay x 9' 3" to wardrobe ( 4.34m into bay x 2.82m to wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 4" to wardrobe ( 3.43m x 3.15m to wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with fitted shutters. Range of fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Bath with miser tap over and wall mounted shower over. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Ladder radiator. Extractor fan.
Driveway parking for one car.
Laid to stone chippings with herbaceous borders. Side gated access to the rear garden.
Patio seating area with side gated access to front. Steps rising to pathway leading to lawn area, artificial lawn area, pond, and hard standing area with two sheds. Herbaceous borders. Bordered by fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43040574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.