1 bedroom terraced house for saleNorthfield Road, Maidenhead
- IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE
- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
In a small cul-de-sac close to National Trust Land, a one bedroom house with the benefit of a private garden. The property is offered in good order throughout and is an ideal purchase for the first time buyer and/or investor.
Door to front, tiled floor.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
French patio doors, radiator, t.v. point, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.39m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen, window to front, wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, integrated Philips four ring gas hob and extractor fan and electric oven and grill, part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Window to front, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.12m )
Window to rear, built-in wardrobes with Worcester combi boiler, radiator.
Window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled.
Area of lawn, pathway to front door.
Brick paved west facing garden, enclosed by panel fencing, shrub borders.
Allocated parking with visitors spaces available.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B447 Cookham Road proceeding for approximately half a mile before turning right into Moor Lane. Continue almost to the end on Moor Lane and turn right into Northfield Road where the property will be found in the cul-de-sac on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43040604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.