2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Point, 121 Sandycombe Road, Kew, Richmond
- Brand new apartment
- Gated development
- Lift service
- Near tube and mainline
- Private balcony
- Parking available
- High specification finish
- Fabulous entertaining space
- Perfect ?lock up and leave?
- Excellent access to local amenities
A brand new first floor apartment nestled in a private, gated development situated between Richmond and Kew Gardens. This lovely development of only 8 apartments has been skilfully designed by local, award winning architects whilst no expense has been spared on the fixtures, fittings and finish.
This first floor apartment features far reaching views to the rear, fantastic entertaining space, a sizable private balcony, a courtyard, shared garden and lift service. The kitchen is finished with stone surfaces and integrated appliances while the bathrooms are finished with stylish sanitary wear.
This high specification apartment features good access Kew Gardens Tube Station, Richmond B.R and the A316/M3 and M4 routes in and out of London. This location also provides excellent access to The River Thames, Richmond Park and the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. The area of Kew and Richmond boasts outstanding schools, leisure activities, a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants.
EPC Rating C
Property ref: 121_2626_4172137
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43041825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4172137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Richmond & Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.