3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRay Mill Road West, Maidenhead
Sold STC £400,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- PERIOD FEATURES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
- SHORT WALK TO NATIONAL TRUST LAND
- 0.8 MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD STATION
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Beautifully presented three bedrrom Victorian end-of-terrace cottage located in a popular character road, a short distance to the nearest train station (0.5 miles) and Maidenhead town centre. Planning permission is granted for a ground floor extension. View Now!
Lounge 13' x 13' 7" into bay ( 3.96m x 4.14m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, open fireplace, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, original wooden flooring, understairs storage, open to:
Dining Room 14' 11" x 13' 2" ( 4.55m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, original wooden flooring.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, integrated Hygena four ring gas hob with extractor fan, integrated Hygena electric double oven and grill.
Lean-To 13' 7" x 5' 10" ( 4.14m x 1.78m )
windows to rear and side, work surfaces.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 11" into wardrobe ( 3.96m x 3.33m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, bespoke built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 6' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, spa jets, shower attachment and glass shower screen, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Enclosed by brick wall and iron gates with pathway leading to front door.
Low maintenance rear garden, crazy paved with some flower and shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing and partial brick wall.
The loft is partially converted and additional granted planning permission is available to view on the RBWM's portal with the reference 15/00996/FULL
From the Sainsbury's roundabout (A4, the Cookham Road north), proceed past the church and take the first main right turning into Ray Mill Road West.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43042149.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.