3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLowfields Avenue, Wirral
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Three Bedroom End Terraced House
- Lounge, Kitchen/ Diner
- Downstairs WC, Wetroom
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Popular Residential Location
- In Need Of some Modernisation
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS! Three bedroomed end terraced house in need of some modernisation set in the popular residential area of Bromborough. In addition the property comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, WC and wetroom. Gardens to front and rear. Viewing Highly Recommended
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS! Three bedroom end of terrace house in need of modernisation, for sale in the popular residential area of Bromborough. Being in need of some TLC this property would make an ideal family home or as a buy to let investment. Comprising to the ground floor, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, downstairs WC and utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a wet room. Outside are good sized front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this properties full potential. NO ONWARD CHAIN
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, radiator and ceiling light.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.76m )
With double glazed window to the front, wooden fire surround with tiled plinth and gas fire place, picture rail and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 10" x 9' 4" ( 5.13m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and complementary base units with rolled top work surfaces and tiled walls, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, gas cooker connection point, central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine or dish washer, space for fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window above sink overlooking the rear garden and double glazed patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
Leading from the kitchen area is a covered passageway giving access to the downstairs WC and utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine.
Accessed from the hall by staircase and giving access to the following rooms.
Bedroom One 10' x 12' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.78m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and television connection point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Comprising; Shower with shower curtain, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, towel rail, double glazed frosted window to the rear.
There are gardens to the front and rear.
To The Front
Lawned garden with hedging, pathway leading to the front door.
To The Rear
With lawned garden, mature shrubs and trees, hedging to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43042176.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.