3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRother Vale, Lords Wood, Chatham, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Garage & off road parking
- No onward chain
- Secluded cul-de-sac position
- Close to shops
- EPC energy rating C (70)
It isn't often that a family home comes onto the market in such a secluded and sought after area. So you can imagine the demand for this home here! It is a fantastic prospect and we believe will be ideal for anyone looking to upgrade from their 'starter home'.Let me tell you a few reasons why we believe that. The location will suit all the family as you are close to schools for the children and shops for any necessities that you may need. There are also bus stops close by offering access to other parts of Medway. If you commute to London or like to spend the weekends down the coast, then the fantastic motorway connections will be used all the time by yourself.Internally, you will see this will be a home that you will be proud to call your own for a long time. The size is perfect and also versatile. There is a room to the rear that you could use as a study, an office or even a spare room if you decide to have friends stay the night!The bedrooms upstairs offer plenty of space. This huge benefit means that on the day you move, your children should be as excited as you to move in!A garage and driveway for the family transport is a must and you won't be disappointed here as there is both. This means that when you do arrive at your home after a long day at work, you won't have to hunt for a spot to park the car.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 22'5 x 11'8 (6.84m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 7'4 (2.85m x 2.24m)
- Study/Office: 13'9 x 8'0 (4.19m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 8'11 (4.17m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 8'7 (3.18m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'1 (2.67m x 2.47m)
- Shower Room: 7'4 x 5'5 (2.24m x 1.65m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43042674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12140908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.