2 bedroom flat for saleAlbany Walk, Woodston, Peterborough
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Sold with tenants in situ
- Ideal investment purchase
- Security intercom entrance
- No onward chain
- Photo shows block
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* INVESTMENT BUY
* SOLD WITH TENANTS IN SITU
* Allocated parking for two vehicles
* Security intercom entrance
* No onward chain
Built-in airing cupboard, electric storage heater.
3.56m x 2.90m (11'8" x 9'6"). Double glazed window to side, electric storage heater.
3.33m x 2.54m (10'11" x 8'4"). Double glazed window to side, electric storage heater, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite with deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side, vinyl flooring.
3.38m x 1.78m (11'1" x 5'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
Lounge and Dining Area
4.37m x 3.53m (14'4" x 11'7"). Box bay window to front, laminate flooring, decorative coving to textured ceiling.
Allocated parking spaces for two cars, security intercom system to communal entrance hall.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43042758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.