2 bedroom house for saleStation Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton, SO31 5DU
Sold STC £250,000
- Extended Two Bedroom Cottage
- End Of Terrace
- Village Location
- Modern Kitchen/Diner With Bifold Doors
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Modern Four Piece Bathrom Suite
A wonderful opportunity to acquire this two bedroom character cottage situated in the heart of Netley village with easy access to local shops and amenities. The upstairs accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, newly fitted four piece bathroom suite, downstairs consists of lounge/diner with log burner, wooden floorboards and solid wooden staircase, refurbished kitchen/diner with bifold doors to well maintained enclosed rear garden, downstairs cloakroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 298058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Netley Abbey . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.