4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorcester Close, Reading
- Semi Detached house offering 1450 sq ft (135 sq m) of accommodation.
- Offered For Sold with 'No Onward Chain' complications
- Entrance Hall, 21' Living Room, 9'11" Breakfast Room, 14' fitted Kitchen
- 10' Study / Playroom, Cloakroom, Utility Room
- 4 'double' Bedrooms
- 3 piece Bathroom & separate 3 piece Shower Room
- Driveway & 15' Integral Garage
- Well tended Garden of approx 100' in length x circa 40' wide
- Potential for Annex (subject to consents)
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
OPEN HOUSE VIEWING EVENT - SATURDAY 23rd JULY 2016
PLEASE CALL 0118 958 3333 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING APPOINTMENT FROM 1:00pm ON SATURDAY 23rd JULY 2016.
INTERNAL VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH 100' x 40' GARDEN.
Property Description - Offered for sale with the advantage of No Onward Chain this deceptively spacious Semi Detached house offers 1450 sq ft (135 sq m) of well presented and versatile accommodation of good proportions. Situated in a sought after cul-de-sac this modestly extended house is ideally located within close proximity of a wealth of amenities to include Prospect Park, Schools, local Shops, Pubs, Supermarkets as well as regular Bus Services, Reading Town Centre (approx. 2 miles) and J12 of the M4 Motorway (approx. 2 miles).
On the Ground Floor, accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, 21 Living Room, 911 Breakfast Room opening to 1411 fitted Kitchen with range cooker, separate Utility Room, 10 Study / Playroom with Cloakroom and 15 integral Garage. On the First Floor there are 4 double Bedrooms serviced by a spacious Bathroom and separate Shower Room.
The generous and well maintained Rear Garden is a huge attraction to the property. Measuring approximately 100 in length and circa 40 in width, a sunken deck runs across the back of the property with steps up to manicured level lawn surrounded by established tress and shrubs providing a high level of seclusion. To the front of the property a gravel driveway provides off road parking and access to Garage.
In our opinion, the property has been lovingly maintained throughout and is complemented by UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating via combination boiler. This superb home suits family occupation and also offers the potential to be re-configured to create a self contained annexe (subject to necessary consents).
Please call West & Central Reading Office on 0118 958 3333 for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43046280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26394411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.