1 bedroom apartment for saleStoke Road, Gosport
- BRAND NEW One bedroom apartment
- Part of a stunning and unique chrurch conversion
- LAUNCHING THURSDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!
- 300m Waitrose
- Character features with a modern finish
Last Ground floor property at this sensational developmentl, contemporary kitchens, crisp bathrooms and a stylish finish has been added to this historic building- book your appointment to view the fabulous show home NOW! 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS FROM £130,000
Set in the popular location of Stoke Road, Gosport, with its array of national and independent shops, only minutes from the waterfront and Ferry Terminal, The Vestry is a selection of 8 individual 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Each property has its own bespoke details including wonderful windows, vaulted ceilings to the top floor and private gardens for the rear ground floor apartments. With every property having a different layout and aspect you can be assured that owning a property at The Vestry you are owning a true "one off design"
However, despite their individual nature, all properties are finished to the same high standard throughout with quality kitchens, bathrooms and flooring. There is parking to selected units, a secure bicycle store as well. The development is also backed by a 10 year guarantee for your piece of mind.
Communal Entrance Hall
Living Dining Room 15' 8" Max x 15' 7" Max ( 4.78m Max x 4.75m Max )
Kitchen Area 11' 7" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.53m Max x 2.77m Max )
Open plan to living area with a range of contemporary eye & base level units with integrated appliances
Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43046844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS104711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.