5 bedroom terraced house for saleStubbington Avenue, Portsmouth
Sold STC £365,000
- Five Bedroom House
- No Chain
- 99' ft Rear Garden
- Generous Size Throughout
A truly outstanding five bedroom house with a 99 ft (approx) rear garden and off road parking! Available with no forward chain the property comprises two very large reception rooms, an extended kitchen, ground floor and first floor bathrooms, as well as five double bedrooms!
A truly outstanding five bedroom house with a 99 ft (approx) rear garden and off road parking! Available with no forward chain the property comprises two very large reception rooms, an extended kitchen, ground floor and first floor bathrooms, as well as five double bedrooms! Many original features still remain, a viewing is essential !
Double Glazed door to front aspect, door to;
Door to front aspect, ornate coving, dado rail, high skirting boards, upstairs storage cupboards, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Lounge 17' 7" max x 14' 4" max ( 5.36m max x 4.37m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ornate coving and ceiling rose, feature fire place with surround, double radiator.
Dining Room 21' 11" max x 16' 11" reducing to narrowing to 15' 9" ( 6.68m max x 5.16m reducing to narrowing to 4.80m )
Space for dining table and chairs plus lounge area, double doors to kitchen, and further door to inner hall, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 13' 1" max ( 4.11m x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with fitted breakfast bar, sink with drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher, central heating boiler, extractor fan, space for cooker, upvc double glazed sliding door to rear garden.
Double storage cupboard, radiator, door to;
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, four piece suite comprising a bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, enclosed mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w/c/ radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to second floor, ornate coving and ceiling rose, dado rail, radiator, doors to;
Bedroom One 17' 10" max x 14' 3" max ( 5.44m max x 4.34m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under.
Bedroom Two 16' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 5.16m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 11' 4" max ( 4.01m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, cupboard enclosing a hot water tank.
Double glazed window to front aspect, bath, hand wash basin, w/c, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Single glazed window to rear aspect, eaves storage space, doors to;
Bedroom Four 15' 9" max x 9' 1" ( 4.80m max x 2.77m )
Velux window to rear aspect, radiator
Bedroom Five 18' 8" max x 8' 10" ( 5.69m max x 2.69m )
Velux window to front aspect, radiator, eaves storage space.
Approx 99' mature landscaped rear garden comprising patioed terrace area with path extending to rear of the garden; brick built shed and garden shed. A range of mature tree's, shrubs and plant boarders.
A blocked paved driveway accessed via a dropped kirb providing parking for approx 2-3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43046850.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.