2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFieldside View, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
- Modern two bedroom detached bungalow
- Oil central heating
- Garage & off road parking
- No upward chain
Positioned on a small development of eight bungalows with field views to the rear, this modern two bedroom bungalow has the benefit of no onward chain. The property has the benefit of oil central heating, a garage, off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is recommended to appreciate.
Set within the popular village of Tydd St Giles, this modern detached bungalow has the benefit of being sold with no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall and a lounge with French doors overlooking the rear garden. There is a kitchen/diner which is fitted with a range of wall and base units with a built-in electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. There are also two bedrooms and a modern wet room.
Continuing outside, there is off road parking to the side giving access to the single garage and a low maintenance rear garden with open field views.
Lounge 17' 9" x 9' 1" ( 5.41m x 2.77m )
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 9" x 9' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 9' 8" minimum x 10' 8" maximum ( 2.95m minimum x 3.25m maximum )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
Wet Room 5' 7" x 6' 8" ( 1.70m x 2.03m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. Proceed along and turn left signposted Newton & Tydd St Giles. Travel through the village of Newton and upon entering Tydd St Giles turn left into Newgate Road and then first right into Field Avenue. The small development will be straight ahead of you where the property will be found at the bottom on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43046874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.