2 bedroom detached house for saleAncient Lane, Hatfield Woodhouse, Doncaster
Sold STC £220,000
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Detached Cottage
- Off Road Parking
- Larger Than Average Conservatory
- Popular Location
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
Guide Price £220,000 to £240,000 - Offering HUGE POTENTIAL DUE TO PLOT SIZE AND LOCATION is this most attractive two double bedroom DETACHED HOUSE It is well maintained throughout and has beautifully kept gardens
Guide Price £220,000 to £240,000 - Offering HUGE POTENTIAL DUE TO PLOT SIZE AND LOCATION
A stunning two double bedroom DETACHED COTTAGE. This is an absolute must see property!
Offering spacious living accommodation throughout with extensive landscaped gardens to enjoy all throughout the year with a natural well, shrub boarders, both lawn and paved areas and two ponds. A truly enchanting setting sure to make you fall in love with the property and grounds.
The cottage comprises of a rear porch and inner hall, dining area, lounge, snug, fitted kitchen, larger than average conservatory, landing, two double bedrooms, downstairs bathroom, outbuildings and gardens!
Viewing is ESSENTIAL to fully appreciate the beauty of this property and all it has to offer!
With a side facing double glazed door and a rear facing double glazed window.
Dining area 15' 1" Incl Stairs x 11' 6" to front of fireplace ( 4.60m Incl Stairs x 3.51m to front of fireplace )
With a front facing double glazed window, original feature beams, central heating radiator, brick fireplace with built in wine rack, front facing door and stairs to first floor and storage on stairs.
Lounge 11' 6" x 15' ( 3.51m x 4.57m )
With a front facing double glazed window, original feature beams, central heating radiator, open brick fire place, wall lights.
Snug 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
Open plan to the lounge with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With access to bathroom and rear porch and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.71m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, tiled splash backs, a one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker hood and spotlights. With a door to conservatory and double glazed window into conservatory.
A very large conservatory with double glazed doors and windows, two central heating radiators, tiled floor, ceiling fan and double doors to the snug.
With access to the both bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' Plus wardrobes and reccess x 15' 1" ( 3.66m Plus wardrobes and reccess x 4.60m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, wall lights and loft access.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" Max into recess x 15' 2" ( 3.48m Max into recess x 4.62m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed obscure window, tiled splash backs and half tiled walls, ladder rail, airing cupboard, loft access and a suite consisting os a wash hands basin, W/C, and a P shaped bath with shower over and glass shower screen.
A gravelled drive and access to garage. providing off road parking
A beautiful and extensive rear garden mainly laid to lawn. Unique in character having a natural well, two ponds - one being a wildlife pond, paved area, trees and shrub boarders. This garden is truly stunning and offers great outside living space.
With up and over double door.
Three shed and greenhouse
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43048935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.