4 bedroom detached house for saleCroft Hill, Stokesby, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£335,000**
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden & Double Garage
- Field Views
A beautifully presented four bedrrom house with field views. The property offers three reception rooms, utility room, kitchen and also an enclosed rear garden.
William H Brown are pleased to present this beautifully presented four bedrrom house with field views. The property also offers three reception rooms, utility room, kitchen and also an enclosed rear garden. Set in the popular and extremely sought after area of Stokesby, the property is a short walk to the village pub and broads.
With a double glazed door to the front, two cupboards, a double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
With a WC, hand wash basin, a double glazed window to the front and a heated towel rail.
Lounge 12' 11" x 23' 4" ( 3.94m x 7.11m )
With a double glazed window to the front and side aspect, radiator, television point, double glazed patio doors, wall lights, ingunook fireplace, woodburner and beams.
Dining Room 10' 1" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.07m Max x 3.10m Max )
With double glazed patio doors, radiator and wooden flooring.
Study 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" Max x 14' 5" Max ( 3.86m Max x 4.39m Max )
With a fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, asterite 1/1/2 bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker point and cooker hood, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, integral tiled flooring and double glazed windows to the rear.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 10' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.18m )
With base units, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler. double glazed window to the side, tiled floor and stable door to the garden.
A UPVC construction conservatory.
With loft access, an airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 12' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.76m )
With a double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and field views.
With a three piece suite comprising a WC, shower cubicle and a hand wash basin. Part tiling, radiator, part wooden panelling and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.89m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, a radiator and field views.
Bedroom 4 13' Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.25m Max )
With a double glazed window the rear and side, fitted wardrobes, radiator and field views.
With a four piece suite comprising a WC, hand wash basin, a corner bath and shower cubicle. Two double glazed windows to the rear and a radiator.
With an enclosed garden laid to lawn, patio area, well established plants, outside tap and field views.
With power and light, tap, up and over doors, and access via an integral door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43048977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.