3 bedroom detached house for saleCharbon Gate, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Living/Dining Room
- Downstairs Guest Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Three bedroom detached property located in Stoke Gifford, boasting well presented accommodation including living/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms, utility and garage with off road parking. Well stocked gardens and cul-de-sac position within Stoke Gifford.
This well presented three bedroom detached home is located within the ever desirable Village of Stoke Gifford. Set within a cul-de-sac position, this lovely home boasts well maintained gardens, a single garage and off road parking. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises hallway, downstairs guest cloakroom, living room/dining room, leading to a conservatory, separate kitchen plus utility room. To the first floor can be found three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. With local amenities on the doorstep including Schools, shops, and Parkway Station, as well as commuter road links to M4/ M5 & M32 motorway links, this property is sure to appeal. Viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, wood effect laminate flooring, understairs cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor. Doors to lounge/diner, kitchen and cloakroom.
Living Room 14' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.15m )
Double window to front, fire place with electric fire inset, wall lights, telephone point, television point coved ceiling central heating radiator, open to dining area.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, coved ceiling, serving hatch to kitchen, wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, tiled splashback, space for range cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and tiled flooring, door to utility.
Utility 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
Double glazed door and window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and door to garage.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Brick and UPVC construction, double glazed windows to side and rear, French doors to side, glazed roof, ceiling light and fan and wall light.
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, low level w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin and fuse box.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access and airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 9' + door recess ( 3.68m max x 2.74m + door recess )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe with bi-folding doors, coved ceiling, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe with bi-folding door, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, spotlights inset to ceiling, television point, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, bath with shower over, shaver point, spotlights inset to ceiling, tiled walls, central heating radiator.
Off road parking, steps to front door, laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders.
Gated access from front, laid to lawn with patio area, fully enclosed by boundary fencing, flower borders, greenhouse and shed, gravelled area and outside tap.
Single garage with up and over door, power, light and door from utility.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43049052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.