4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthfield Gardens, Watford
- Beautiful Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Striking Distance of Parkgate School
- Within Easy Reach of Watford North Station
- Off Road Parking For Severel Vehicles
A truly stunning four bedroom semi detached residence situated in a pleasant position within striking distance of the sought after Parkgate School. This exquisite family home is presented to the very highest of standards by the current owners. Call us now to avoid disappointment.
A truly stunning four bedroom semi-detached residence situated in a pleasant position within striking distance of the sought after Parkgate School. This exquisite family home is presented to the very highest of standards by the current owners and boasts a wealth of bright, spacious, contemporary accommodation throughout. The reception hall leads to a fabulous fully integrated kitchen/ diner, a cloakroom and a spacious living room. Spread over the next two floors there are three large double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom, a stunning en-suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom. Outside, the property enjoys an attractive garden to the rear with log cabin currently used as a TV room/Bar, alongside a private driveway allowing off road parking for several vehicles to the front. We would strongly advise full internal inspections to appreciate everything the property has to offer.
Lounge 21' 2" into bay x 12' 3" to max ( 6.45m into bay x 3.73m to max )
Study 13' 11" x 5' 2" ( 4.24m x 1.57m )
Kitchen 23' 8" to max x 13' 5" to max ( 7.21m to max x 4.09m to max )
Utility Room 7' 11" to max x 4' 3" to max ( 2.41m to max x 1.30m to max )
Bedroom One 16' 3" to max x 10' 7" plus recess ( 4.95m to max x 3.23m plus recess )
En Suite 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
Bedroom Two 13' 11" into bay x 10' 9" to max ( 4.24m into bay x 3.28m to max )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" into bay x 10' 10" ( 4.06m into bay x 3.30m )
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.08m x 2.11m )
Outbuilding 17' 8" x 10' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43049067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.