3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlossom Way, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7
Offers in Excess of
- Dining room
- Reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor shower room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Extensive off road parking
- Storage room
A well presented and spacious three bedroom extended semi detached property, benefiting from a ground floor shower room and a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The property is situated in this sought after location in West Drayton, ideal for family living.
The entrance hallway has a built in under stairs cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the dining room and the shower room. The reception room is open plan with the dining room, which has doors leading into the fitted kitchen/breakfast room, which opens onto the garden.
The first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms and the bathroom. The bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the bathroom comprises a three piece suite including a panel enclosed bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside, there is extensive off road parking to the property and a private rear garden with a storage room and garage, a lawn and patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43049883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.