1 bedroom flat for saleCounty Court Road, King's Lynn
- Second floor flat
- Popular location
- Short distance from town centre
- One bedroom
- Lounge & kitchen
A second floor one bedroom flat in the popular County Court Road area of King's Lynn. The property is situated within walking distance of King's Lynn town centre with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and train station with main line trains to Cambridge and London
`William H Brown are delighted to present an opportunity to acquire a second floor one bedroom flat in the popular County Court Road area of King's Lynn. The property is situated within walking distance of King's Lynn town centre with a wide variety of shops, and restaurants. Also within the immediate vicinity are 'The Walks' park and a railway station providing main line rail links to Cambridge and London.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance door with stairs to second floor. Entrance door to:
Intercom with door release, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge 14' 1" x 9' 11" Plus door recess ( 4.29m x 3.02m Plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed sash style windows overlooking park, television point, night storage heater, arched opening to kitchen area.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 11' narrowing to 8' 5" ( 1.88m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed sash style window, fitted units at base and wall level with worktop surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and point for electric cooker with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 10' 1" Plus door recess x 9' 7" ( 3.07m Plus door recess x 2.92m )
Fitted wardrobes with a variety of hanging rails and shelving, bedside cabinets with corner shelving, UPVC double glazed window, matching set of draws.
Corner tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, wall tiling, UPVC double glazed window.
There is an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43050654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.