6 bedroom detached house for saleLower Twydall Lane, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
- Charming 6 bedroom detached period home
- Grade II listed
- Generous reception rooms
- Established gardens
- Semi rural location
- 0.407 acre plot
This property itself is a charming character Grade II listed property situated in a quiet country lane enjoying semi rural surroundings. The house is believed to date back to the late 17th century offering lots of interesting history and period features. The impressive and immense space is set out over four floors, including a twin cellar and the two loft rooms which could have been the original servant quarters.You will certainly struggle to find a small room throughout the house, as all of the bedrooms are generous doubles and you are also spoilt with a choice of four reception rooms. You will not be disappointed with the amount of quirky character features this property has to offer and we can assure you that this type of property is a rare sight to see and a once in a lifetime opportunity. Outside the mature gardens welcome you to enjoy complete privacy and seclusion with their wall borders, established trees and shrubs creating shape and colour, a fantastic place to host parties, or a safe place for the children to play. The location itself offers the best of both worlds with the local countryside on your doorstep, but also the convenience of the town centre and transport links close by. We urge you to let curiosity get the better of you to take a look for yourself today.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR - Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'1 x 12'7 (5.21m x 3.84m)
- Study/Play Room: 11'8 x 9'7 (3.56m x 2.92m)
- Sitting Room: 17'8 x 10'5 (5.39m x 3.18m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Cellar 1
- Cellar 2
- Dining Room: 18'4 x 17'9 (5.59m x 5.41m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 22'7 x 16'5 (6.89m x 5.01m)
- Garden Room: 17'2 x 5'3 (5.24m x 1.60m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR - Landing
- Bedroom 1: 19'3 x 12'8 (5.87m x 3.86m)
- Dressing Room: 14'4 x 11'7 (4.37m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'5 x 14'2 (5.62m x 4.32m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 x 12'7 (4.02m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 4/Sitting Room: 14'0 x 13'8 (4.27m x 4.17m)
- Bathroom: 16'5 x 7'7 (5.01m x 2.31m)
- SECOND FLOOR - Landing
- Bedroom 5: 19'1 x 12'9 (5.82m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 6: 16'4 x 12'7 (4.98m x 3.84m)
- Rear & Side Gardens
- Garage/Out Buildings: 38'3 x 18'3 (11.67m x 5.57m)
- Rear Gated Access
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43050771.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.