Land for saleLunan Wood, Garmouth
- Extending to approx 1 Acre
- Detailed Planning Permission
- Water at Site, Electricity Nearby
- Drainage by Septic Tank/Soakaway
Good size building plot extending to approximately 1 acre situated in an excellent and peaceful rural location. Close to the picturesque Conservation Village of Garmouth and within easy reach of the beautiful Moray coastline. Fochabers is a short distance away with both Primary and Secondary schools. Detailed planning permission is in place for a dwellinghouse.
Note 1 - The plot includes an area of woodland which could be cleared if required. Views between the trees over open countryside and permission has been granted to remove some of the trees to enhance the view.
Note 2 - Water at the site.
Drainage by Septic Tank / Soakaway
Note 3 - Details of planning permission, drawings etc is available at www.moray.gov.uk Reference 16/00190/AMC
Viewings - Viewing contact selling agent on 01343 555150
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26395053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wink and Mackenzie, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.