3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDaneshill Court, Lychpit, Basingstoke
Sold STC £355,000
- Stunning Brand New Semi- Detached house with Garage set within a small cul-de-sac in the village of Lychpit.
- Plots 7 & 8 are currently under cnstruction and due for completion Autumn/Winter 2016
- Luxury Custom Built kitchens with integrated appliances. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
- High Performance UPVC double glazed windows and french doors. Contemporary door furniture.
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings. Choice of designer wall and floor tiles ( depending on build stage )
- Underfloor Heating to ground floor, radiator heating to first floor.
- Landscaped gardens to front and turfed rear gardens, enclosed by close board fencing. Patio to the rear, external lighting and water tap
- Each property comes with a 10 Year CRL Builders Warranty and Developers own two year warranty
Brand new luxury three bedroom semi detached house set within a small exclusive development near to all amenities. - Please call for further details. HELP TO BUY OFFERED on some units.
Daneshill Court is located in the popular village of Lychpit on the fringe of Basingstoke. The development comprises of just fourteen luxury new homes, built to perfection by Lep Developments. Plots 7 & 8 are three bedroom semi-detached houses built in a contemporary style with a bright and spacious open plan living room kitchen. Due for completion Autumn/Winter 2016
Living In Lychpit
Leisure & Recreation
Daneshill Court is a superb base for enjoying long walks and natural surroundings, particularly in the Woodland of Great Binfields Copse. There are a number of gym's and fitness facilities, competition and teaching pools and lagoon pool with flumes and water features. Chineham library is just a few minutes' walk from Daneshill Court and there are a wide variety of community activities from Brownies and Guides to Pilates & crafts organised through Chinehall Village Hall and Lychpit Community Centre, both equidistance from the development.
Shopping- Dansehill Court is just a few minutes' walk from Chineham District Centre which includes a large 24 hour Tesco superstore and several high street superstores including M&S, Boots, Iceland and Mattalan. Also newsagents, a bank, dry cleaners, travel agent and fast food takeaways.
Education & Health- Great Binfields Primary School a few hundred metres from the development is set in spacious green surroundings. Nearby is The Vyne Secondary School which specializes in the Performing Arts. Chineham Medical Centre with a choice of ten GP's and Chineham Dental Surgery are both within 10 minutes walk from Daneshill Court.
Arts & Entertainment-Basingstoke has a lively cultural life with venues for live entertainment including the Anvil, Central Studio and Haymarket Theatre, there is also a 10 screen cinema within Festival place Shopping Centre.
Transport-Daneshill Court has good bus links with Basingstoke town centre with a stop within 25 metres of the development and more frequent services from nearby Chineham District Centre. The M3 is just 3 miles away and there are regular train services from Basingstoke to London Waterloo a journey time of approx. Fifty minutes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43055556.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK307835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.