4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFallow Court Avenue, London, N12
- Viewing required to fully appreciate the location and accommodation on offer
- Presented in excellent condition by the current owners
- Four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Possibility to extend or have a loft conversion (Subject to planning permission)
- Family bathroom's on the ground and first floor
- Nearby tube station West Finchely, northern line
- Kitchen plus utility room plus family room
- Sitting room plus further reception room
- Garden to the rear plus possible parking to the front (Subject to approval)
- Link detached and side access to garden
Reception Hall 6.96m (22'10") x 1.70m (5'7") max
Storm porch, half glazed front entrance door leading to reception hall, stairs to first floor landing, single radiator.
Sitting Room 3.84m (12'7") x 3.75m (12'4")
Bay window to front, double radiator.
Reception Room 3.75m (12'3") x 3.06m (10'1")
Window to rear, double radiator.
Family Room 3.21m (10'6") x 2.37m (7'9")
Two windows to front, exposed wooden floor, radiator, open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 4.49m (14'9") max x 3.21m (10'6")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, stainless steel single bowl all in one work top with mono block taps, inset gas hob with oven below and extractor above, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, part ceramic tiled walls, tiled flooring, window to the rear, step down to.
Utility Room 2.84m (9'4") x 1.60m (5'3")
Fitted with a matching range of wall and floor mounted units, roll fronted worktop, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring, window to the rear and side, access to the side, triple radiator.
Comprising deep panelled bath with shower over shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, window to the rear, heated towel rail, and part ceramic tiled walls.
Access to the loft, split level, window to the front.
Bedroom 1 4.14m (13'7") x 3.43m (11'3") plus 1.61m (5'3") x 1.61m (5'3")
Bay window to the front, single radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 3.85m (12'8") x 3.24m (10'7")
Window to the front, single radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 3.88m (12'9") x 3.24m (10'7")
Window to the rear single radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 3.73m (12'3") x 2.74m (9')
Window to the rear single radiator, open wardrobe.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, stand alone bath with exposed feet, separate shower enclosure, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls, tiled floor, dual windows to the rear.
Window to the side, low-level WC.
Fronted by dwarf wall, laid mainly to paving. (Could be converted to double parking subject to planning permission and kerb dropping).
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to lawn, flower and shrub borders, patio, garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43055568.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.