2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongford Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge, Modern style dining kitchen
- Bathroom, UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating - new boiler 2013
- Gardens - over 50' Southerly facing to the rear
A semi detached home situated in an ever popular residential location, with UPVC double glazing gas central heating, and a modern decor theme throughout. The property also boasts a Southerly facing rear garden over 50' in length, and would make a perfect first time buy.
From our Bispham Office travel inland along Red Bank Road continuing straight ahead at the roundabout, through the village and onto Ingthorpe Avenue. At the bottom turn left into Ashfield Road Second right into Hastings Avenue, first left into Carnforth Avenue, and finally first right into Longford.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43055658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS160246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.