3 bedroom flat for saleThe Garden Apartment, 331 Kennington Lane, London
- The Garden Apartment is arranged over the upper and lower ground floors. On the upper ground, an impressive master bedroom suite overlooks the communal gardens through five gothic styled (truncated)
- The lower floor is dedicated to entertaining providing a large open-plan kitchen and the living/dining room which opens out onto a private decked courtyard garden. There is a second recep (truncated)
- A stunning communal hallway, restored to its former glory, showcases the outstanding craftsmanship by award winning Marldon, that features throughout the development. A communal rear gard (truncated)
- Specification highlights include:
- Bespoke kitchen with lacquered doors, drawers and concealed accent lighting.
- Integrated Bosch appliances including oven, hob, dishwasher & fridge freezer.
- Bespoke cherry wardrobe with polished interior, hanging space, shelves & drawers.
- Corian counter tops and porcelain tiles to the shower room
- Feature accent lighting to living room ceiling
- Whole House ventilation system
A grand, three bedroom duplex apartment measuring 1,522 sq ft (145.2 sq m), with a private garden, located within this boutique development of just nine apartments in a newly converted Victorian building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43056132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI160014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Pimlico, Westminster & St James. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.