3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHodge Lane, Kirk Smeaton, Doncaster
Sold STC £155,000
- Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000
- Picturesque Village
- Presented with a Modern Theme Throughout
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Bathroom
- Enclosed Gardens to Front and Rear
- Viewing Essential
Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 Are you looking for a family home with stunning views overlooking the village church, green and countryside beyond? No vendor chain.
Situated in the sought after village of Kirk Smeaton which is close to local amenities and transport links. This well-presented three bedroomed dorma bungalow has stunning views overlooking the village church, green and countryside beyond. No chain.
Has a side facing sealed unit door and tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Lounge 15' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.90m )
With front facing double glazed French windows giving access to the delightful garden which has views towards the church grounds. There is laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, storage heater.
Dining Kitchen 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, electric cooker point with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a useful storage cupboard.
Shower Room/ Wc
With rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is an electric heated towel rail, partial wall tiling and tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing
Access to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.79m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, electric storage heater and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 8' ( 4.39m x 2.44m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, electric storage heater and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.34m )
With rear facing double glazed window and electric storage heater.
To the front of the property is a delightful lawned garden to the front with an abundance of plants and flowers to the borders. There is a further lawned garden to the side of the property with an ornamental pond. To the rear of the garden is an enclosed lawned garden with patio. There is a car park to the side of the property which is not part of the property but the current vendors currently use this.
The current owner is renting out a garage nearby to the property. Please call the branch for more information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43062294.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.