3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenrith Grove, Peterborough
Sold STC £150,000
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Refitted cloakroom & bathroom
- Cul-de-sac location
*Semi detached house
*Refitted cloakroom & bathroom
Hardwood frosted single glazed window to front, recently refitted with two piece suite, wash hand basin, close coupled wc and heated towel rail.
4.09m x 4.60m (13'5" x 15'1") maximum storage. PVCu double glazed window to front, hardwood single glazed window to side, single radiator, stairs, double door to:
2.64m x 4.80m (8'8" x 15'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink bowl ceramic sink unit with single drainer and swan neck taps, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, hardwood single glazed door to side and French patio double door to garden.
Hardwood single glazed window to side, airing cupboard with storage shelving, door to:
3.38m x 2.67m (11'1" x 8'9"). Hardwood single glazed to front, built-in single wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator.
2.54m x 2.87m (8'4" x 9'5"). Hardwood single glazed window to rear, built-in single wardrobe with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator.
1.88m x 1.98m (6'2" x 6'6"). Hardwood single glazed to front, radiator.
Recently refitted with three piece suite, deep panelled bath, with fitted electric power shower, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, heated towel rail, hardwood frosted single glazed window to rear.
Driveway leading to garage providing off-road parking. Rear garden is enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43065030.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.