4 bedroom detached house for saleCoast Road, Mostyn
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Four Bedroom Family Residence
- Positioned on a large plot
- Three Reception Rooms plus a Conservatory
- South Facing Rear Grounds
- Additional land
- Garage and parking space
- Lovely coastal location
- Oil Central Heating
Positioned on a large desirable plot within the coastal area of the famous and historic port of Mostyn, Rose Mount not only presents spacious living accommodation internally, but also boasts 'south facing' large but manageable grounds at the rear. Sitting on an approximate 3/4 of an acre plot, the detached house briefly affords four bedrooms, a lounge and separate dining room, a second sitting room plus a modern kitchen diner, modern bathroom with shower cubicle and a conservatory. With a south facing rear garden, parking for several vehicles plus a garage, this property is the ideal family home with the addition of a potential building plot (subject to all necessary planning consent etc) at the rear included. Ideally placed for commuters and conveniently located on a reliable bus route, Rose Mount is available for viewings now, so call us today on 01745 591811 to secure an internal viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43065048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6901098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LL Estates, Rhuddlan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.