2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEdge of popular village of Mark
Withdrawn from Market £250,000
- Newly built semi detached bungalow of approx. 620 sq ft
- Rural village but with excellent commuter routes
- Quality and style with oak doors, vaulted ceilings and beams
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting room with French doors onto garden
- 2 bedrooms both with high ceilings and beams
- Period style bathroom
- Good sixe enclosed gardens
- UVPC double glazing
- Parking for several cars
Rarely available in this sought after village is this newly built bungalow in a small modern development. With vaulted ceilings and exposed beams it is sure to appeal to those looking for an easily managed home but with no compromise on style and quality.
Click on brochure for full details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43065159.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100289002399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin King Estate Agents, Congresbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.