2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAcacia Avenue, Ashill, Thetford
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
- *CHAIN FREE*
*CHAIN FREE* SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW IS WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen, front and rear garden, garage and driveway providing parking.
*CHAIN FREE* SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW IS WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES. Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen, front and rear garden, garage and driveway providing parking. An internal inspection is strongly advised.
Ashill village is situated between the market towns of Swaffham and Watton. The village offers a primary school and local shop, a church, public house, village hall and local groups such as a badminton club, bowls, youth centre and leisure club.
With door to front aspect.
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' 1" ( 5.74m x 3.68m )
With window to front and side aspect, doors to garden, radiator, television and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
With window to front aspect, door to garden, fitted with a matching range of eye level and base units with rolled edge worksurfaces over, sink/drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.68m )
With window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone point,
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
With window to front aspect, radiator and television point.
With window to front aspect, low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over.
To the front is a driveway providing parking with access to the garage.
To the rear is a garden laid mainly to lawn with paved patio area and a variety of flower and shrub borders.
With up and over door plus power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43069038.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.