3 bedroom terraced house for saleGroesfan, LL14
Withdrawn from Market
- Very well presented village house
- Deceptively spacious. three bedrooms
- Conservatory extension. Garage
- useful loft conversion with permanent access
- Full double glazing. Gas central heating
- Garage. rear deck and enclosed garden.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A very well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom property convenient for village amenities featuring a conservatory extension, garage and useful permanent loft conversion. The whole is double-glazed and centrally heated. Fitted kitchen and shower room. Rear deck and enclosed garden. Viewing recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6823401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.