4 bedroom terraced house for saleFernlea Road, Mitcham CR4
- Stunning Four Bedroom Edwardian House
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast room with exposed brick
- Amazing entertaining space
- Underfloor heating
- Private landscaped garden
- 0.25 Miles from Mitcham Eastfields Station
- 0.2 Miles from Figges Park
A TRULY STUNNING, TURN-KEY, FOUR BEDROOM EDWARDIAN HOUSE. No description can do justice to this spectacular property. It is a must see. Impeccably renovated to an exacting standard where every attention to detail has been covered from light placements to standard of the finish. Superbly blending contemporary finish and period features. Unrivalled living/entertaining space comprising bay fronted reception with original pine stripped flooring seamlessly flowing into the fully integrated L-shaped kitchen with solid oak work tops, underfloor heating and twin ovens. Breakfast/dining room featuring exposed brickwork and patio doors leading onto a low maintenance landscaped private garden with synthetic lawn. Downstairs WC. Three bedrooms on the first floor and Victorian styled bathroom with underfloor heating. En-suite master bedroom on the top floor. Located on a quiet tree lined street and just 0.25 miles to Mitcham Eastfields Station serving good links into London Victoria via Balham & Clapham Junction. Call Ludlow Thompson Sales on 0208 772 7200 for a private viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43070301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1211586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Tooting - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.