3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwan Meadow, Pewsey
Guide Price £315,000
- Three Bedrooms Plus Loft Room
- Garage Plus Ample Parking
- Solar Panels including a Daikin Air Source Heat Pump (renewable heating system).
- No Chain
Extended three bedroom detached bungalow with en-suite to master. Front and rear gardens, driveway parking, garage.
Call now to avoid any disappointment.
A well presented and extended three bedroom detached bungalow situated in this popular location sitting on the southern side of the thriving village of Pewsey. The property offers good sized lounge/diner, modern kitchen. There are three bedrooms, the master bedroom has a en/suite shower room. Third bedroom has timber steps leading up-to a loft room. there is a family bathroom. To the outside you will find a front and rear gardens, Garage and drive way parking. Call now to avoid any disappointment.
Double glazed french door to side, tiled floor and inner double glazed door to hall.
Double glazed door into porch, laminate flooring, airing cupboard and doors to all rooms.
Lounge/diner 21' 11" x 12' 10" ( 6.68m x 3.91m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, brick fire place with a log burner, serving hatch and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
Cherry wood fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door giving side access to front and rear gardens, stainless steel 1 and 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash back, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator and free standing electric cooker,
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 12' ( 4.55m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and door to en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, Mira fitted shower, shower cubicle, WC, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, and laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and steps to loft room.
Loft Room 14' 2" x 9' 10" Height restrictions apply) ( 4.32m x 3.00m Height restrictions apply) )
Two Velux double windows to side aspect and eves storage.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin, shaver point, WC, part tiled wall and tiled flooring.
Enclosed garden with fencing, access to drive, lawn area and path to rear.
Fully paved, outside lighting and power, pizza oven and green house. Gated access to rear driveway.
Garage 15' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.80m x 2.77m )
Access to garage from rear, with power and light, up and over door, french doors to rear garden,Door to front garden
Parking for several cars at front/side and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43070892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.