3 bedroom detached house for saleMassey Road, TIVERTON
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house
- Open plan living/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating
A beautifully presented modern detached house benefitting from an open plan lounge/dining room, a well appointed kitchen and three bedrooms. Externally there are front and rear gardens and a single attached garage together with ample driveway parking.
This modern detached property provides stylish family accommodation. On the ground floor is a light and airy lounge/dining room with double glazed french doors opening onto the rear garden, together with a well appointed kitchen and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms - two doubles and a single, and a family bathroom. Externally to the front the garden is laid to lawn and extends to the side of the property, whilst to the rear is an attractive enclosed garden which is well stocked with a variety of mature planting. In addition there is a single garage and driveway parking. Situated in a popular residential area within convenient access to local amenities.
double glazed front door, turning staircase with fitted carpet and handrail rising to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring
opaque double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceramic tiled flooring
Lounge/ Dining Room 20' 7" x 11' 1" ( 6.27m x 3.38m )
double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors opening onto rear garden, two radiators, television and telephone points, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, range of wall and base units with roll edged worktops over and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, gas boiler, coving and spotlamps to ceiling, tiled flooring
stairs from hall, airing cupboard, inset access to loft space, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet
opaque double glazed window to front, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, coving and spotlamps to ceiling, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring
approached via a paved pathway providing access to the front door with storm porch over and wall mounted electric light, laid mainly to level lawn interspersed with a variety of mature trees and shrubs, to the side of the property is a further lawned area interspersed with a variety of mature planting.
to the rear of the property is a lovely level garden enclosed by brick walling with a timber gate providing access to the adjacent driveway and garage, laid to lawn with gravelled beds bordered by a variety of mature trees and shrubs together with a paved patio seating area, wall mounted exterior electric light and water tap.
Garage 18' x 9' 1" ( 5.49m x 2.77m )
up and over door, power and light, plumbing for washing machine, eaves storage, two striplights, additional driveway parking for two vehicles and further off road parking to the front of the property.
From our office in Bampton Street continue straight across the junction into Park Street and on into Park Road. At the end of the road turn right into Lea Road. After a short distance turn right into Rooks Way, at the mini roundabout turn right into Swan Avenue and then first right into Massey Road. The property can be found after a short distance on your right hand side clearly denoted by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43070904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.