3 bedroom residential development for saleNorth Tawton
Withdrawn from Market
- Outline Planning for a Three Bedroom Home
- Centrally Positioned
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Good Access to Town's Facilities
- Development Opportunity
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
- Planning no. 00956/2013
Located in the WELL-FACILITATED town of North Tawton is this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to acquire this plot which has approved OUTLINE PLANNING for a three bedroom detached dwelling with surrounding gardens and off road parking which will be accessed off Barker's Way. With various facilities this creates an ideal opportunity for investors or buyers looking to create their own new home. The plot in total measures 200m2, 2200ft2 and measures 74ft (max) x 37ft (max).
Situated within a popular residential area close to amenities. The plot itself is predominantly level with a gently sloping area to side with excellent, easy access. All key mains services are within a close proximity of the site. The current outline plans have provisions for a comfortable detached family home comprising; Spacious living/dining room and kitchen to ground floor. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property will have pleasant garden areas to all four side and there will be a private driveway providing parking for two cars.
West Devon Borough Council.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6883995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.