3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRockingham Road, Mexborough, S64
- Large 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Large open plan lounge/kitchen/ dining room/ play room
- Separate utility
- Downstairs WC
- Large rear enclosed garden
- Driveway for parking of up to 2 vehicles
- Conveniently located to local shops, schools and transport links
- no chain!
We are delighted to offer for sale this family friendly 3 bedroom semi-detached property. Conveniently located in this sought after area of Swinton close to local amenities, schools and transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises of ample living space and flexible accommodation.
The property comprises of large entrance hallway with cupboard under stairs, porch, large open plan living room, dining room, kitchen and playroom/office. Separate utilty and WC on the ground floor. The stairs leads to the first floor with large landing, master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
At the front of the property is a large grassed area and driveway for parking of up to 2 vehicles a pathway leads to the rear of the property which has a large enclosed garden accessed from the house by both a door from the utility room and patio doors from the playroom/ office.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43073805.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x8a-wy3n. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.