2 bedroom terraced house for saleBreakspear, Stevenage, SG2
CALL 01438 316846 TO VIEW! A fantastic opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW two bedroom home with parking situated in the corner of an established Shephall cul-de-sac with gardens backing onto woodland.
The property is built with an industry recognised guarantee whilst featuring double glazing and gas central heating.
The accommodation will comprise a reception hallway, downstairs cloakroom/wc, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge/dining room, first floor landing leading to two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Location - Stevenage comprises both the New and Old Towns and is close to the A1M. The Historic High Street in the Old Town offers a good selection of shops, a Waitrose and Tesco Express supermarket, cafs/restaurants, public houses, public library, local Schools and a bank. There are more comprehensive shopping facilities in the nearby New Town with Schools, a Leisure Complex, Theatre and Arts Centre and Stevenage mainline train station with fast regular trains to London Kings Cross (23 mins).
Specification - * Gas fired central heating to radiators
* UPVC double glazing
* Choice of kitchens by Howdens Joinery
* Range of integrated appliances including stainless steel Lamona single fan oven with Lamona touch control electric ceramic hob and an integrated 50/50 full height Lamona integrated fridge/freezer.
* Built-in wardrobes to both the double bedrooms.
* Two allocated parking spaces finished with block paving.
* Rear garden to be finished with Buff Riven slab patio and laid to lawn with views to woodland at rear.
Accommodation - * Lounge/Diner : 19'1" x 13'9"
* Kitchen : 9'7" x 7'3"
* Bedroom One : 13'9" x 12'6"
* Bedroom Two : 16'3" x 8'2"
* Bathroom : 9'7" x 5'3"
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26398024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Putterills, Stevenage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.