4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTavistock Avenue, St. Albans
- EXTENDED 1930'S SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINER/ FAMILY ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS + TWO BATHROOMS
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO CITY CENTRE & MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- LOOK INSIDE NOW WITH OUR NEW 360 VIRTUAL VIEWING TOOL
- COMPLETE UPPER CHAIN
*LOOK INSIDE NOW WITH OUR NEW 360 VIRTUAL VIEWING TOOL* This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM 1930's SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME has been extended and modernised to a high specification throughout. On the ground floor the property boasts a luxury open plan kitchen/ dining/ family room with patio doors opening onto a spacious granite patio ideal for entertaining, bay fronted lounge, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there four bedrooms comprising a master bedroom with ensuite, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and modern family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing off street parking for several cars and generous landscaped rear garden with summerhouse. The property is situated to the south of St. Albans within walking distance of city centre shops & restaurants, Verulamium Park, Westminster Lodge Sports Centre, the Abbey Flyer station, good local schools and offers easy access to the M1 & M25 motorway networks. There is further potential to convert the loft and create a fifth bedroom (stpp).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43076544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6972946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Estates, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.