3 bedroom terraced house for saleSummergangs Road, Hull
Sold STC £115,000
- 3 Bedrooms (Originally 4)
- Through Lounge/Sitting Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen & Dining Area
- Sun/Garden Room
- Forecourt & Rear Garden
- GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £117,000
WANT A LARGE FAMILY HOUSE WITH AN ATTRACTIVE SELLING PRICE? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! THIS SPACIOUS PROPERTY OVERLOOKS EAST PARK TO THE REAR AND BOASTS A SUN/GARDEN ROOM WITH A FITTED DINING KITCHEN!
An attractive traditional style three bedroom (originally four bedrooms) large mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in an enviable position overlooking East Park to rear elevation, served by shops- Holderness Road incorporating Morrisons Superstore, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade so must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Comprising; Entrance hall, through lounge with bay window and feature fireplace incorporating sitting room, fitted dining kitchen with an array of built in appliances and formal dining area, sun/garden room with patio doors leading to rear garden and cloakroom/wc off. First Floor; Three bedrooms (originally four bedrooms) and family bathroom. Outside; Forecourt and rear garden.
With glazed door, glazed fan light above, balustrade staircase, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, cornice and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Through Lounge 14' 4" max/ into bay x 13' max ( 4.37m max/ into bay x 3.96m max )
With double glazed bay window, feature period style fire surround incorporating cast iron and tiled fireplace, laminated floor covering, radiator and cornice.
Sitting Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window, laminated floor covering, radiator, cornice and glazed door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 20' x 9' 10" plus bay ( 6.10m x 3.00m plus bay )
incorporating formal dining area with splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, built in shelves to recess, plumbing for automatic washing machine, four ring gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, built in gas fire, two double glazed windows and glazed double doors.
Sun/ Garden Room 9' 7" x 8' extending to 11' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.44m extending to 3.56m )
With patio doors leading to the rear garden.
With low level wc and door.
Bedroom 1 17' 2" max x 14' 4" max/ into bay ( 5.23m max x 4.37m max/ into bay )
With double glazed bay window, built in storage cupboard, picture rail, radiator and period style cast iron open fireplace.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 11' 10" plus recess ( 3.66m max x 3.61m plus recess )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and period style cast iron open fireplace.
Bedroom 3 13' 9" max/ into bay x 10' max ( 4.19m max/ into bay x 3.05m max )
With double glazed bay window, radiator and period style cast iron open fireplace.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath incorporating waterfall style mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, electric shower in cubicle, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights, two double glazed windows, vinyl floor covering and door.
With two built in storage cupboards.
To the front of the property is a concrete forecourt with brick built wall forming boundary.
To the rear is a lawned garden overlooking East Park with light, cold water tap, concrete yard area and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43076733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.