3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Cottered, Buntingford
- 1920's semi-detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Utility room, cloakroom and first floor re-fitted bathroom
- Garage and driveway
- Mature rear garden extending to approx 100ft
William H Brown bring to market this well-presented and much improved three bedroom semi-detached 1920's family home. Benefiting from two reception rooms, utility room, cloakroom, re-fitted first floor family bathroom, garage, driveway and mature rear garden extending to approx 100ft.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed entrance door to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, solid wooden flooring, under-stair storage cupboard and coving to ceiling. Staircase rising to first floor bathroom.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace with inset log burner, solid wooden flooring, power points, television point and power points.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, solid wooden flooring, power points and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to rear aspect. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with solid wooden work surfaces over, incorporating a butler sink with feature tap. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over plus space for dishwasher. Wall mounted radiator, solid wooden flooring, part tiled walls and power points.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.75m x 1.63m )
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect. Space for appliances, power points and solid wooden flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect. Low level wc and vanity wash hand basin. Wall mounted radiator and solid wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall with double glazed window to front aspect on half landing. Fitted carpet flooring and power points. Access to loft area and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, built-in storage cupboard, wooden flooring and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, built-in storage cupboard, wooden flooring and power points.
Velux window to front aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower and screen, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled flooring, tiled walls and recessed lighting.
Extending to approx 100ft and commencing with a large patio area. Gated side access and gate to the remainder which is predominantly laid to lawn with mature plants, shrubs and trees.
Providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43076751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.