4 bedroom terraced house for saleRoyal Parade, Eastbourne
- Spacious Four Bedroom Terraced House
- Situated Directly on the Seafront
- Three Reception Rooms
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Close to the Princes Park & Town Centre
- On Main Bus Route
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Situated directly on Eastbournes seafront is this spacious four bedroom terrace house, on a main bus route and close to Princes Park and town centre. Benefiting from 3 reception rooms, cloakroom and patio garden to the rear. Being sold chain free, viewings are a must.
SEAFRONT LOCATION. Spacious four bedroom terraced family home situated directly on Eastbournes seafront on the popular Royal Parade. On a main bus routes and close to Princes Park, The Sovereign Centre, Eastbourne town centre and the mainline train station. The property offers generous living space with three reception rooms, cloakroom and fitted kitchen downstairs. Upstairs comprises of three double bedrooms plus a fourth smaller room, family bathroom and separate WC. To the front is a small paved area with gated access and path to the front door and to the rear is a courtyard garden with rear gated access. Being sold chain free, viewings are advised to fully appreciate the accommodation has to offer.
Door to the front leading into porch with door into:
Entrance hall with understairs cupboard.
Living Room 15' 7" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.75m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.02m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3rd Reception Rooms 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 9' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and window to the side aspect.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising of WC and wash hand basin.
Stairs from the ground floor up to the first floor landing with cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" max x 14' 5" max ( 3.18m max x 4.39m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and fire place.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 11' 9" ( 2.90m x 3.58m )
Sash window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 9" max x 10' max ( 4.19m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Sash window to the side aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and part tiled walls and floor.
WC and double glazed window.
Paved area enclosed by wall with gated access and path to front door.
Courtyard garden to the rear with rear gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43076781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.